Opening your own business is both an exciting and terrifying moment. At Upstate CPA’s, we can help you set a plan of action to implement and guide you as you start and manage your business. Our expertise will ensure you avoid the most common pitfalls that plague small business owners.
As a new business, you may encounter many challenges along the way. We can help give direction to your business vision. We will guide you with strategic planning, specifically designed for your business needs, by our team of experienced professionals. While implementing your vision, we will provide your business with a complete financial picture to ensure continued growth and success.
Together we will help you:
- Select a business that best fits your needs
- Select the right accounting software
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits
- Prepare and file your application for a Federal Employer Identification Number
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing for your employees
QuickBooks Training and Support
QuickBooks is an ideal business accounting software for small to mid-size business owners. We have a team of QuickBooks experts, who can customize your training, focusing on the specific issues your business faces. We are available to answer specific questions and concerns you may have, as well as set up an onsite visit and work with you personally.
We provide comprehensive QuickBooks support including:
- Implementation & Setup
- Onsite Training
- Remote Access & In-House Training
- QuickBooks Payroll Setup & Training
We will conduct a comprehensive review of your files and procedures so we can effectively improve your efficiency and profitability.
If you are seeking assistance for your new business, we can help you every step of the way. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you on your new business journey.